Just finished recently and available for immediate shipment. This is the first cue I ever made using the African wood muhuhu. This wood has an unusual color and some light figure. The cue also features something different in the way of slotted rings (maple & black veneer). I really love the leather I'm using for the grip on this cue, the finish has a light texture that is very comfortable. I have this cue available for awhile now so I decided to discount it. This is a great chance to get a very solid playing cue at a reasonable price!
- 12.95 mm shaft with WB brand tip.
- Juma ferrule.
- Medium stiff taper (+.042" at shaft midpoint).
- Black phenolic joint collars and butt cap.
- Maple & black veneer 12 slot ring pack at A, B, C and D positions.
- Stainless steel 3/8-10 joint pin (modern).
- Compound taper on the butt (slightly thicker near the top of the grip).
- Figured muhuhu front (cored).
- Fine black leather wrap (smooth texture).
- Figured muhuhu back (cored).
- Shaft weight 3.9 ounces.
- Butt weight 15.0 ounces.
- Total weight 18.9 ounces (may be lowered slightly).
- Balance point is at 19.5" from the butt cap or 2.5" above the wrap.
- On sale now for $415 shipped domestically (international buyers please add $25)