I took this cue out recently to test it and plays beautifully. The cue is very well balanced and very solid.
- 13 mm shaft with layered pigskin tip (soft).
- Juma ferrule.
- Medium stiff taper (+.042" at shaft midpoint).
- Aegis 2 joint collars and butt cap.
- Titanium 3/8-10 joint pin (modern).
- Compound taper on the butt (slightly thicker near the top of the grip).
- Bloodwood front (cored).
- Fine black leather wrap (smooth texture).
- Bloodwood back (cored).
- Shaft weight 4.0 ounces.
- Butt weight 16.2 ounces.
- Total weight 20.2 ounces (may be raised only). No weight screw installed.
- Balance point is at 19.5" from butt.
- This cue is now sold.
- Email me or call if you have any questions.
Thank you for your support!