NOW SOLD This cue features black mesquite from Arizona and it is the first time I have used it. It's a little different and the figure does have chatoyancey or shimmering effect when moved under the light.
- 13.1 mm shaft with layered pigskin tip.
- Juma ferrule.
- Medium stiff taper (+.042" at shaft midpoint).
- Black phenolic collars and butt cap.
- Stainless steel 3/8-10 joint pin (modern).
- Compound taper on the butt (slightly thicker near the top of the grip).
- Black Mesquite front (cored).
- White with brown speck linen grip (smooth texture).
- Black Mesquite back (cored).
- Shaft weight 3.8 ounces.
- Butt weight 15.7 ounces.
- Total weight 19.6 ounces (may be raised but not lowered).
- Balance point is at 19.5" from butt.
- On sale now for $500 (plus shipping)
- Email me or call if you have any questions.