I had a buyer but the deal fell through so this cue is back up for sale.
- (2) 13 mm shafts with Wizard medium layered tips.
- LBM ferrules.
- Medium stiff taper.
- Black phenolic collars and butt cap.
- Stainless steel .360-11 joint pin (My old pin, which is very close to 3/8-11).
- Compound taper on the butt (slightly thicker near the top of the grip).
- Purpleheart front (not cored).
- Bison print leather grip.
- Purpleheart back (cored).
- Ebony trim ring.
- Slotted rings in ABCDEF positions.
- Shaft #1 weight 4.0 ounces.
- Shaft #2 weight 4.1 ounces
- Butt weight 15.9 ounces.
- Total weight 19.9 ounces (may be raised but not lowered).
- Balance point is at 20" from butt.
- Matched set of JP's.
- Signed cue.
- On sale now for $850 (plus shipping).
Email me or call if you have any questions.